You are welcomed aboard with a glass of locally produced bubbly. We then venture out for a magical sail on the Knysna Lagoon, navigate the famous Knysna Heads and explore the spectacular scenery and marine and bird life of the Indian Ocean. On our return, we drop anchor, light a fire for a good old South African braai while watching the African sun set.
Minimum 6 guests.
Good to know
- Minimum 6 guests for tour to run
- Please make sure to be on time since we depart strictly as per departure times.
- Access through the heads can only be determined once we are there and are dependent of the tide. Best time to pass is during high tide
- No shoes on board. Please bring some cozy socks along in the winter.
- We have a toilet onboard, but please try to use the bathrooms on Thesen Island before you board.
- No smoking on board please.
- 1 Glass of local bubbly per adult
- Braai with 200g meat and two side dishes
- Cash bar on board
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- A fishing rod for trolling
- Medium Oysters available by pre-booking at Sirocco restaurant. R30 each
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm clothing
- Swimming gear
- Comfortable clothing
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
We really enjoyed our sail. Simon and Neil were very friendly and made us feel at home.
We saw dolphins and seals very close up.
The catamaran was great for lounging and enjoying the views.
Safety good. Seen everything there is to sea. Friendly people making bookings and on board.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.