Your amazing guides will run over a quick briefing and ensure all guests are confident with the quad bikes. From start to finish, the tour is filled with energy, fun and sights that are so beautiful you just want to stop and take it all in. The new route incorporates more technical sections but is still enjoyable and manageable for the newbie’s, moderate to experienced rider.
This route takes you through the heart of the forest which is encompassed by sky-scraper trees and the indigenous forest. Like any great quad bike route, it has its fair share of muddy sections! You could enjoy this route time and time again as this scenery you don't come across too often in your city life. It really gets you out of your comfort zone.
Stop off at our look out point where you will enjoy a sumptuous picnic while taking in gorgeous ocean views.
On route back, the guides will take you through your paces and lead you through some fun technical sections, and the beautiful untouched famous indigenous forest. Do something different, challenging and above all, great fun. Be prepared to get dirty.
Our Quad Bikes are designed to cater for ages 16 and above. If you have children under 16 who wish to join us on a tour, you are most welcome provided that they are accompanied by an adult driver and ride as a passenger to ensure the safety of the minor.
All quad bikes are steered using handlebars, accelerate using a thumb throttle and brake using four fingers. Gear shifting is controlled by an automatic clutch and an electronic button shift system, making it a more enjoyable experience without worrying about the change of gears.
SEE YOU THERE, HAVE A LEKKER ONE!
Good to know
- Adult Riders - Please be warned that this tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver prior to riding. If you have children under 16 who want to ride as a passenger, they are most welcome, provided that they are accompanied by an adult driver and that adults sign an indemnity form on behalf of the minor. Under 16 year olds must be ride as a passenger accompanied by an adult
- You will be given an informative safety briefing and a practice ride to ensure that you are confident on the ATV before jumping onto the bikes and heading off on your adventure. Our guides will teach you hand signals and how to synchronise your body weight with the quad bike on various terrains
- No helmet no ride policy.
- No experience necessary.
- All departure points are from Tsitsikamma Adventure Land located at Misty Mountain Reserve
- English / Afrikaans Speaking Guide
- Quad Bike
- Bottled water
- Picnic Basket
- Adventurous spirit
- Comfortable Clothing (warm jacket for morning or evening tour)
- Preferably long pants
- Closed shoes (no sandals or flip flops)
- A big smile
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
This activity was possibly the worst I've ever done. Hard to find; broken and old quad bikes; so old and broken that you have to drive extremely slowly; over-priced;no safety briefing; boring (we just rode on a farm road); only teenagers over 16 can have their own quad bike. It really was awful. I can't describe it any other way. Not recommended at all. What a waste of time and money.
I enjoyed it but the instructor ride broke on our so I had to ride back alone and I was rushing to my other appointments but I will try again sometime summer
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.