Sometimes it’s not enough to just soak up awesome scenery, you have to immerse yourself in it with some adventure and fun, to be able to feel a part of it.
The best way to explore the Atlantis Sand Dunes are on quad bikes and together with our bumper balls these tours are adrenaline fueled and fun filled.
Our tours, however, are also educational and we would like to introduce you to the history of the dunes, the massive underground aquifer and we would like to speak to you about the endangered species of fynbos at the nature reserve that forms part of the Cape Floristic Region.
Come and create awareness with us, become stewards of our beautiful natural heritage and come have some fun and adventure at a stunning location.
- The Sand Dunes
- Quad Biking
- Bumper Ball Experience
- Educational information about the sand dunes, the aquifer, the endangered and critically endangered species of flora found in the Cape Floristic Region as well as the various fauna found at the reserve.
Overview of Itinerary:
- Meet and Greet clients at the reserve their upon arrival
- Compliance with Covid Protocols, quad bike orientation and safety talk
- The tour begins and we start disseminating the educational information at various mini stop overs
- We continue to ride on the quad bikes to the designated area where the gazebo and bumper balls are located and where clients can buy water and snacks
- Continue quad bike tour to the nature reserve headquarters. Once there, we end our tour
Good to know
- Minimum age 16 years
- Minors (under 18) to drive under adults supervision
- Maximum weight 140 kg
- Only paying guests allowed
- Teenagers and kids under 16 can ride along as a passenger (bought on a separate ticket)
- Registered Tour Guide
- Quad Bike
- Bumper balls
- Helmets and Hair nets
- Entrance fee into the dunes.
- Drinks (sold on site)
- Snacks (sold on site)
- Water (sold on site)
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.